- To do this you must install FTP software. We would suggest WinSCP, which is the best FTP software, though you have inbuilt ftp software in the cpanel, better you go for this.
- After installing WinSCP open it. You can see a button captioned 'New' in the right corner of the WinSCP window.
- Click it, so that you may see hostname text box in the top, where you need to give the domain name (with its extension). Then fill the username & password.
- Select FTP in the File Protocol - drop down list box. After selecting it you can now see the Port Number change as 21.
- Now click login to enter into your ftp account of your website. If you need to save the username and password, save it by before clicking the login button.
- You may now know how to open up your ftp account. But to have your files into the server you need to upload the files inside the public_html folder which will be there in your ftp account by default.
- The files that you have in the public_html folder are that you see in your webpage.
- So now you may know how to upload your files into the server.
For further doubts regarding this contact our support team.
Support Department: firstname.lastname@example.org